Not Exactly Christmas Sewing

I haven't got to the Christmas sewing yet.  Even though I do have some American girl doll clothes to get ready for Santa.

I did finish an origami bag for carrying hexie components, scissors and thread in. It is a pattern by Pam Buda. By the way she is starting a new sew-a-long on Friday , January 4th and going for six weeks. 



In the inside there are two fold-like  pockets. The hexies sew on the front was an embellishment that I choose to do.  The purse itself is made with two fat quarters and some ribbon for the closure.  Cool , huh!

I still have two borders to finish on the quilt that I am working on. One small 2 1/2 " border to finish out the sashing stars and one larger border. I thought I would show you a picture anyway.



Been doing some Christmas shopping. I made some fudge the other day, first time in about 20 years.  I am looking forward to visiting my kids for the holidays, and my friends. I have a friend that wants me to do a tutorial on hexes for her. So that will be in the works too. Chit chat later, Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit