Carrying On

 

 

I gave my hubby a pattern before Christmas and told him he did not have to make it  this year. But that this was something that I would like for him to make me.  That all he had to do was to promise me he would make it.

 

101_1382

He finished my quilt rack!! I have put 6 small quilts on it so far. I love it. He did it in less than a week after we got around for shopping for wood. Such a sweet hubby.

 

I also got one of my quilts back from quilter. Some custom feather quilting with spiral flower design in middle of star. Beautifully done.

 

101_1380

 

Next Thursday is visit your local quilt shop day and also the first day of our grand re-opening! Put it on your calendar.   Stop by and say hi.  All for now,Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit