Sunday, April 21, 2013

Scrappy Sunday

How about a give- a -way for our special sunday finish!  Kim Brackett's book " Scrap - Basket  Surprises"  Just leave a comment and you will be  entered! 



I quilted the table runner that was made from left over pieces of my hexagon quilt with just a serpentine stitch  ; I used it just as it came up when selected.  


 I  just stitched in ditch on the hexagons.



I attached 2 1/4 " binding.  




Just a little tuck not as big as a 90* turn on a regular corner.

Once backround is  trimmed  I hand sew down.








I will finish the straight edges and give a pic later. Good race today!

Remember to leave a comment and enter the give-a-way. Martha

6 comments:

Gayle said...

I like the serpentine stitch for your quilting - don't think my machine does that one!

retdairyqueen said...

Very neat corners

linny said...

It's looking great. Love the colours.
lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com

Nancy Hall said...

Beautiful job! I look forward to seeing it at the shop.
Nancy Hallnjhall@nisswa.net

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Believe it or not, I don't have this book yet--love your stitching!




Gill said...

I like the idea of quilting with a serpentine stitch - of to check if my machine has one!
Thanks for a great giveaway!