Change of Pace

I  needed a change of pace ,  some time to catch on other things too.  So now I have a pic of the next block  of our summer buck blocks.....



Also Sherri falls of " Little bits of This and That" which you can find here has begun a new sew-a-long for fall (pumpkins and all you know).



I finished the quilting on my "Runners Rock" table topper and am now sewing on the binding.



I received my fall issue of Primitive Quilts and had to of course sit and read it immediately! Don't you just love it! So much in just one magazine, so way above the rest.



Also I have been keeping a little something from you.  I have added another hand project to the mix of things to do while watching BAD television.  Lucy Boston 's POTC (Patchwork of The Crosses) has joined the mix. I only have just begun, and I just can't sew fast enough! I only have two blocks partially done , but I thought I would  reveal them because it is so hard for me not to show them!  It will be an on-going project like my hexies.





Hope you enjoy the slight diversion from " Sand in my Painted Toes". More chit chat later! Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit