Fourth of July

Hope all had a nice fourth of July!  With good weather for all . 

My hubby and I went to the movies today and saw "The Lone Ranger" with Johnny Depp. Good movie with humor on the side.

Finished quilting my Edyta Sitar quilt.  Have it hanging on my wall.






Got it bound and up also put a little surprise label on the back.


My friend Mary Ann a while back gave me some  2" square scraps 
which I decided to make nine patch squares with. I ended up with a pile like these....


very scrappy piles, with which I decided to make placemats with and donate to our quilting guild which gives them to our local Meals On Wheels program.





 
Thought maybe I might put some yo yo's on them or a few hexies.

I am still working on my "Love Entwined" by Esther Alieu. I will be doing a little hand sewing tonight to catch up.


Will chit chat later, Martha. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit