One For Halloween!

Well I can chalk up one runner for Halloween , done and done. It is quilted and bound. See pic below....




The mottled looking black backround has spiderwebs  printed on it.  Next one will have purple circles of spiders in backround circles for the birds.  Love it!

I have started another of Pam Buda's small quilts. I used  Triangles on a roll to make the small half square triangles.

It makes the process so much more accurate especially when dealing with small pieces.  Once you have sewn on dotted line you cut apart on solid lines.

Then you can use Eleanor Burns ' half square triangle ruler to trim up your block to correct size before ironing the seam open.



Then all that is left is to trim the dog ears.



 Here is a pic of three blocks that I have finished.



Time to make dinner now , so I will cut our visit short and chat with you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit