Fall Is Hung!

I have changed the quilts in my house yo autumn inspired! I finally quilted and bound my "Puss in the Corner" small quilt. So let me share with you....



Next is the Laundry Basket quilt  .....



I also got a few more hexies made....




Also been playing around with bigger hexagons and the hex'n more ruler and sidekick ruler. Want to get a few recipe blocks written down for Prairie Women's sew-in , Any one of these blocks could be used to make a quilt , candle mat, or mix them together.

Can you see the cube or box?

This block is called " inner city"  because blocks are all going in different directions.




This block I have found goes by two names. One is "Texas Star" and the other is the "Sunflower " block.  It is big enough to make it a candle mat.


Not for for sure what proper name is so I call it my "star block". 

I will be working on a few recipes tonight also.  Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping for a chit chat, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit