Third Saturday Club

I go to a quilt club at the other quilt store in town ( not the one I work at!) . We are called the Third Saturday Club. I think we should be called Brenda's ladies group. But no on e asked me. Anyway they are a lovely bunch of ladies and I enjoy being with them. Brenda Peterson leads the group. Today I have a treat for your eyes ! I remembered my camera, so that I might share with you.

baby quilt

A Sherri Falls mystery quilt. Brenda is on the left.


Gift card holder and candy purse treat.Kathy Lemmerman brought m+ m pouch in and  Brenda gave the recipe for envelope.


Book or journal cover. Brenda gave us the recipe for.

Felt Mouse to hang on tree. Ruth Gordon brought each of us one.

Scrappy tag that Barb brought . So she can tell her machine from Caroline's.

This is Caroline and her runner.

Caroline brought a lot of goodies to show'n'tell.

Brenda gave directions for making napkin with mitered borders from backing.

Quilt with fabric from Africa.
The borders were not on, but such a beautiful top!


And I put up the tree! But that is as far as I got.  I hope you enjoyed the pics. Chatter at you later,Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit