This and That

I have been doing a little of this and that. Finishing up the Christmas shopping and getting it in the Post in time for Christmas day opening. I can now check that off my list. I finished the stitching on the quilt in the top of my blog header and took it to the quilter here in town.  






Made little mittens to hang on the tree. I started to make them to hold the gift cards that I was giving them.



I made this apron for my son as he does all the cooking. Lined it so that it is reversible.  His daughter is taking home economics this year and is enjoying it. I gave her some cookie dough so that she can bake her own cookies for Christmas.


 These are the potholders that come on the same panel.

  This Sunday I am cooking my first prime rib roast. My son gave me a few  hints last night,so I think I am good on that. I did not realise that it would be an all day process.

 Hope all will be safe and surrounded by those you love this holiday season. May the joy of our Lord's birth  hold steadfast in your hearts this Christmas season.  Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit