A New Blog !

There is  a new blog  from another member of the staff at Colorz quilt shop!  Denise  has a blog at www.funkystitches.wordpress.com  she is doing a block a day for a year!  Stop by and give her some support!

I have started doing Temecula's star a week  (EPP) for a year. I thought that might be manageable for me. So far I am a little ahead of the game. I am only useing my scraps in this endeavor so as to use them up.



I recently got  the first in the Journey 5 of Pam Buda Quilts back from Rebecca Anakkala quilted. Such a fine job hope you can see the feathers , one shot is of the back and one of the front center....





I put a striped bias binding on it....

Click on pic to enlarge.  On my way to work this morning so chit chat will be short, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit