A Finish!

I have finally finished "Something Blue" by Pam Buda. So many little pieces .  They are cut 1 1/2 " but are 1" finished. The whole quilt is only 33 1/2" square.



I have almost finished the second block in my embroidery project "Cake Walk". It will be done in Taupes fabrics and I am useing a varigated brown  taupey cosmos thread.


We got in some fabric that was 80% cotton and 20% linen and it is a dream to embroidery on. I taught a class at the store on sunday on wool applique with some of the nicest ladies you will ever meet. I asked them if I could share pics with you all. They said I could,so here they are! 









I enjoyed their company and they accomplished so much. So proud of each of them! All for now, off to work, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit