What's Up !

Just thought I would clue you in to what is going on in my world this past week. I did my taxes , I have a habit of putting this off until I just can't anymore. I hate doing them because we always have to pay. So I generally avoid the task. But it is done and out of the way.

I have been working on Brenda's block for the exchange with Pinetree Patchworkers Quilt Guild. I even finished one for me.




Brenda wants to take it from this and do a split nine patch and plan out her own setting. She plans to use her quilt for a QOV quilt.

I made her a total of three blocks. Mine I went ahead and cut apart and sewed together again.





I started back again on my "Something Blue" quilt by Pam Buda.


Finished making my blocks. In one pile we have block I and the other pile is Block II. So now I just need to start to put together.

I cleaned out a few cupboards and got rid of some plastic. I also told hubby he could not take anything out of trash.

All for now,chit chat later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit