Pine Tree Patchworkers Block Exchange

This month it was Denise Muller's choice for a block and she chose  Wonky Star . I finished my two blocks to her and my block like it for myself.


My Block.








I have also finished embroidering blocks five and six of my taupe  basket quilt .







 I also have been doing some mini quilts from Jay bird Quilt useing her mini hex'n more ruler. The first is called "Northern Lights" but I called mine Rainbow.




The second  one is only done to the flimsy stage. Needs to be quilted and bound. But here it is....




 It is called "Disco". Both of these patterns are like getting two patterns in one.  Because you can make a larger one just by useing the larger Hex 'N More.





Enjoy your day , Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit