Guild Sew- In

Yesterday our guild had a sew-in at the local church where we hold our meetings.  We had a variety of soups and breads and cookie bars  to help us get thru the day! None of us were left wanting for anything. I took a few pics that I will gladly share....

  

Val marking her half square triangles.


Carol Lang finishing her binding.

Terese Molby's placemats.


Terese Molby


Pretty cheater's cloth someone tied and bound.


Sue Carrol working on a QOV quilt.


Some of Karen Martin's Stitch Therapy Hexagons.

Karen Martin working away.

Sewing Away!


On my bed.
I put on a scrappy binding and  put it on my bed immediately!


I also finished putting on the binding on my alphbet quilt....

And I got my cherrywood and vintage blossum one half way finished with binding....

I have also started another Kim Diehl quilt.....



This one is called "Cloud Nine". Chatter with you soon, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit