Seeing Green

On St. Patrick's day I went to " Colorz For Quilts "  quilt shop to see the "Wicked " book signing by Cherrywood. They also had some of the designers of the small wicked quilts there too, to autograph pics of their quilts. There were plenty of refreshments there also.








Some Wicked jewelery, both a necklace and earrings!




Some of the quilts are hanging, the rest are on tour in the U.S.



This is Cherrywood owner Karla Overland speaking with Carol Wilson one of the designers in the book. Hers is the last one in the book.   Hope you got there to get your book
and get it autographed!

I have prepped my last block of Wooly Critter Sampler !


Now I just need to stitch it down!




As you can see I have gotten a little more accomplished on my "Cloud Nine" small quilt by Kim Diehl.  I will save a little more news for later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit