Honeycomb

 I have been working on Kim Diehl's "Honeycomb" for a while now. Not a huge quilt, but I have chosen to do it by hand instead of machine zig zag.  There are elongated hexagons, not run of the mill hexagons. I copied my hexagons onto freezer paper and ironed shiny side to back of fabric after I cut them out.



They are sewn on top of base fabric and form little diamonds.

Our region had their own little shop hop last weekend and it was quite successful. Just a pic of our display  for women in history. Our choice was Louisa May Alcott , author of "Little Women".


 We still have a couple of kits for that blue and white small kit available at " Colorz for Quilts",just call and reserve one.Chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit