More Filler Blocks III

I finally got a chance to get back to my "Gypsy Wife"! I finished most of the square in a square blocks, but still have 23 left to go.





I have also been working on my english paper piecing and made five more with just one more needing to be made....





I have also prepared some wool for night time sewing....



I got some more practise on the paper piecing for  " Farmer's Wife 1930's "  which starts September 28th from the Gnome Angel and friends.  I did them in Cherrywood fabrics.



I not only have  been busy with the sewing but also been cleaning and re-organizing some things in the kitchen also. I am taking my bread maker ,slicer and bread mixes to my son in October. As I do not get much use . My son makes his own buns for hamburgers even and they are good! Got a few more boxes to take back to Illinois to my daughter also. Chatter with you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit