Made It Home

Watched my grand daughter in her play.Visited with my daughter and son. Saw and spent some time with a friend. Went to a hand quilting group and a Civil War group. We then traveled to the southern tip of Illinois and visited with my mother. A long time to sit in a car. Once we came home ,there is the grocery shopping, laundry and bill paying to do. Before I left I acquired the supplies to recover my ironing board. The top was ripped and stained.


thermal fleece


New decorator fabric, bright and fresh! Also bought a new iron. A cheap one from Wal-Mart. The last three have been Oliso's iron and within a year all were leaking. Great heat but does not last very long. Now I am ready to start sewing now. Chatter with you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit