Class Pattern

Each time our Little Gatherings club meets I give out a pattern   useing a larger version of the block from the book  in Lisa Bongean's book "Little Gatherings".  So I started thinking  I should really get a bit ahead of the Christmas season and decided to make it for Christmas. It did not hurt that I was inspired by the Fabric that was recently shipped to our store!   I started pulling out a few fabrics from my stash , starting with 3 red batik fat quarters and some leftover light grey background.


This was my first of three blocks finished. The center blocks are fussy cut from running yardage.


I joined the second block with sashing in between.


 Then before I knew it there were three with a small outside border.


I then had time to prepare my Linen Closet blocks for sewing down.





Chit chat later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit