From Flimsy to Finish

Got a few things back and have put bindings on and labels.



This is the table topper for my son and a label pic is next.


This is a small piece done by a friend who passed away. For me it was a way to remember her and appreciate her work. That is why this x-stitch is special.


This is a wall hanging also going to my son.


It is very important to label things so that when you are gone people (and your kids) can tell who made it . It also is a record that you were here and left something for prosperity.


This is my welcome wall hanging , it is in my hallway. All three patterns are from Sew Kind of Wonderful 
and use the Quick Curve Ruler.

I have a new quilt started and have a start on the  first row...


Tula Pink and Jaybird combined!!! Chit chat later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit