January

January is a cold month in Minnesota especially. I have finally switched my Christmas tree quilt for my blue 30's quilt.



There are 3 appliqued bluebirds on it, if you can find them. I have been hand  quilting on my quilting frame downstairs and enjoying it. May not be the best at it yet but i will keep plugging at it. I am am more of a big stitch( Kim Diehl) quilter. I have been using 12wt. Aurifil on it. Give you a pic when I get further along. I thought perhaps you might like a little show and tell from Cherrywood fabrics. I have some pics they let visitors take at an open house of thier Van Gogh exhibit. They only had about 175 quilts there at the time , it will take more than one blog post. This is only a small portion of what they recieved. 



































None of these were the big prize winners even though they are fantastic! More later! Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit