Quiltmania and Cherrywood

I recieved my January copy of Quiltmania. I got a 2 year subscription and a charm pack for $110.00.  Which means I get each issue mailed to my home for $9.17.  A total of twelve issues.

I really like the courthouse steps on cover and I also like Thimblecreek's (Joe and Roxie Wood) contribution (Baby Its Cold Outside) inside also. Plus  there is a new Mystery by Karen Styles of Material Obsession. It is a great read and plenty of patterns for the price! Just sayin'...

Next is a pic of my quilting frame and a quilt inside. I actually got to roll it about 8 inches yesterday. I am just starting to find my niche with it and my Big Stitch quilting.


I am quilting concentric  circles because I thought it would be a good contrast to the squares and  rectangles. After I finish it I plan to give it as a crisis quilt.

What you have probably been waiting for, some more Van Gogh from Cherrywood.





This one had a lot going on in it.



Sorry I didn't get more , but these were my faves from the few they had on view. Hope you enjoyed the pics . If you get a chance to see the traveling Van Gogh Challenge, take the opportunity, beautiful works of art themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit