Class Quilt

I finished my class quilt and have taken it to the quilter so that it will be ready by the end of May. Then I will have time to bind it before our guild's quilt show in June. The class was taught by Mike  Ellingson from Blue Earth and the quilt was a two fabric bargello.



I then preceded to make another, but this time I added the borders.....


Some pics of my back yard ducks who come back year after year....











I thought I would use up some of the leftover scraps from other projects and make a baby quilt to practise some machine free motion quilting. I can not get better without practise....




I found this block with just one side,sewn across the diagonal and trimmed off. Then just moving it around to find a plan......






So now I must find the time to make a sandwich and start practising  my quilting. I have also started my quilt on a stick for the quilt show also. I have to embroider some legs on my bird and attach a worm, then I can finish sewing on the back and binding.



Chatter with you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit