Off The beaten Track

I have gotten the bug to sew up some clothes. Which I haven't done for a long time. The first article on my wish list was a denim skirt.  I  even brought out my serger which I think I have used maybe five times since I've been in Minnesota, the last 12 years.  I put a little ribbon on the back,so that I could tell it from the front easily.






Serged the bottom , then used my blind hem foot and hemmed the bottom so that there would be no hand stitching.



                                 Front of the hem once ironed.




Yes I'm short and round! But it is comfortable and it fits!  I finished my handkerchief quilt top, here are a few pictures before it was sent to quilter......





I finished up the last of the charm squares with a baby quilt and used all the rest of the squares for the backing.





I got back the " I'm Positive Quilt" and have it bound.



back

I have also finished my mystery clue #5 from our Guild's Mystery. I am currently working on my Mystery for third saturday and will share that when I'm finished. All for now,chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit