Snow Happens

I have been embroidering  a pattern from Bird Brain patters  that is done in blue work. And I have learned something new along the way. Which is a good thing and a bad thing. Anyway I have known for most of my sewing life  that red and black can have a color run. However I was not aware that blue could run. So I will be washing my project again after it is quilted with a color catcher. If I would have read my directions a bit more careful before hand I would have known to soak my blue thread in vinegar and water to stabilize it.  So as you looke at these pics you will see some dark spots and know this will come out.


Snow Happens






I have also finished three more blocks for my Remembrance quilt.







So that makes five finished.  When I finish my runner I will show another pic. Enjoy your day, it will never come again. It is unique upon itself.  Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit