Busy Weekend ahead

This weekend our Pine Tree Patchworkers Quilt Guild has thier bi-annual quilt show and quilt raffle.  Hopefully this will bring a string of photos for you in my next post. Great eye candy!! 

The weather has been really wierd this year , to say the least.  It rained most of yesterday, but so far today issunny.

If you look close at the corner of my fence is our raised garden floating. I think we might have to give up on it this year. 


The lake approaches my neighbors (on both sides ) lawns also. My hubby and I are debating on whether or not to stock it.  We already have an abundance of frogs and mosquitoes.

I have finished my buck block for this week as you see below.




 Have a good weekend, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit