A Diamond Here , A Diamond There

Yes I have finished another diamond and have taken a pic for your viewing .....

I have also finished some more sawtooth stars....
I am hoping to finish this quilt by next wednesday by immersing myself in  the sewing room!  We will see how far I can get.

Since we had such bad weather at our last meeting of Prairie Women , I thought I might backtract a wee bit and talk a little more about hexes. Yeah like you can stop me! HA HA!!! 

We are getting some remarkable new teachers at our store and one that took place last week was " The Lone Star"  by Bev Wignes. I just had too much on my plate right now to take the class, but maybe next time.

Will chit chat a little more later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit