Still Snowing!

Yes it is supposed to snow five more inches tonight into tomorrow. I am really looking forward to Spring , but it might not get here until May!

I finished my one hand project and gave it to the quilter last week. I really enjoyed working with the wool. The pattern is from "Elegant Quilts" by the Quilted Crow girls. It is done on flannel.



It is only 26 1/2 " square.

At the last session of Prairie Women I showed this extra dresden block that I had and had placed a hexagon instead of a circle.  I am going to make a placemat out of it and donate to our guild's  meals on wheels project. 
I also have two hexagon quilts in progress, but have not worked much with them lately.

At night I have been doing some more hexies.....
Kind of scrappy, have also started four more.
Will work on these some more while watching"Vikings" series and "The Apprentise".  These hexies were left over from my " Prairie Women" hexie quilt that is at the quilters.

Today was spent sewing on a special project for the store so I am just gonna give you a little peek .
sawtooth stars
Enjoy your day all! Happy St.Patrick's Day! Sorry no green here!Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit