This Is Minnesota!

 

Snow or no snow , we Minnesotans just keep on going! The Prairie Women’s Sewing Circle, Journey III, met yesterday.Despite snowy roads , we enjoyed our meeting and visiting.  What I found interesting was the fact that those from out of town came and the only in town person was myself! 

 

Dawn Leitsch brought in this beauty made from leftovers from another quilt!

 

101_1428

We meet in the classroom at the shop I work in.

I also promised that since my hexie quilt was at the quilters and I could not show it, I would post a pic of it on my blog.  We discussed making hexies and did some practice ones. So here is the pic….

101_1397

Roads are clear now and were by 5 p.m. yesterday. Has done a little melting. Chatter at you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit