Digging Autumn!

I am really digging autumn right now, with all the color starting to show.  Been busy with table toppers and candle mats. First up is a Sandy Gervais pattern that I did applique in wool where she had in cotton raw edge.  The "candy bundle" is called Posh Pumpkins.



The next two are Buttermilk Basin monthly kits and are not layered and bound yet. One is for October and one for November.


October



November


This  last one is not sewn  together yet just laid out in order. It is called "Jolene's Star " by Laundry basket quilts. My friend Mary Ann had the templates and I need to get them back to her when I go back home this month. Thank you Mary Ann for being so patient!



I also got two of my half diamonds pieced together for my EPP project in diamonds.



How is your fall taking off?  Off to work today so stay busy and chatter at you later. Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit