Finally Put Together

I finished sewing the top on my "Kaleidoscope Hexagon" quilt top .  



I then needed to do a little work on the backing as the quilt measures  approxiamately 40"  x  51" .  So I could not just do 56"-58" in one length. I had to split fabric backing to add some more width for the quilter.





I don't know if you can tell or not but the backing is a lite grey and white print. You might be able to see if you click on it and enlarge it.

I also got back my "Amish Revolution" quilt and have it bound now. My problem now is I was going to use star on back as my label, but I like it so much I don't want to write on it. Now what do I do? I think it would be nice on both sides to display. I feel I should put a label on it .




It has circles in the quilting , hope you can tell!







As Roseanna Danna Danna used to say "It's always something" Chit chat later , Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit