Scrappy Trip Around the World

If you remember from the last post I had only a partial jelly roll of Field Notes by Blackbird designs. I also have been wanting to try Bonnie Hunter's Scrappy Trip. A match made in heaven.  This morning I went to find a border  and came back with  fabric and promptly cut and sewed the 4" borders on.




I had already prepared a backing and used up every leftover strip piece that I could to widen backing, which I had in my stash. So in essence this quilt only cost the price of  1 1/4 yards of border and binding! Cool!




I am also preparing a sample of a class project that I will teach in late March.  I just need to layer ,quilt and bind this table Topper.





This pattern is called Rock Candy by Jaybird Quilts.  It uses charm squares!  Chatter with you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit