Something Old and Something New

I have something old and something new for you today. First something old , which is the picture at the top of my blog . It is a wool applique by Kim Diehl from one of her books "Simple Graces". I finally sent it out to be quilted and got it back and bound. I also have some pics of Rebecca Annakkala's beautiful quilting.  She did a great job!



just a flimsy


Bound and quilted



Feathers in triangles





I just need to put a label on and I am done.

Also I finished quilting and binding my table topper , by Jaybird Quilts and here is a pic of that!



Made from charm square batiks.


I put some wool applique on the border of my scrappy trip quilt.   I put 5 running rabbits on two corners.


Only one rabbit out of five has a pom pom for a tail sewn on!






Now for my something new! I finished a top that was a Jaybird  Quilts design and used a sidekick ruler like the "Rock Candy" Table topper pattern.





It is 40" x 46" a nice size baby quilt. The solid fabric is Cherrywood fabric.  Have a great Sunday and enjoy Daytona 500! Chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit