Going to See My Kids

Mr Sew What and I are off on an adventure to see our kids and grands and collect them all to go see my mum. My mum lives at the tip of Illinois and my kids near the top. We do have a few other things on our agenda.  My grandson now lives in Chicago about 10 minutes from Millenium Park. So we are all going to hop a train and see his new digs.   I plan to see one of my quilting buddies and go to a quilt show one day and possibly go to Winfield to a quilt store owned by a french woman .  Lucky me!

On the home front I have finished binding the last of the four quilts.  This one has blue minkee on the back.  It is the block exchange quilt from Brenda Peterson 's group.





I am reading one of Eleanor Burns books on " Radiant Stars" or the lone star. I am starting with a four color star even though I happen to use only three fabrics.


My block is a 10 1/2 " block. I like it! Might try a few more of these.

 I have a pic of the back yard  and a very large woodpecker....




Chatter later. Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit