Two Nice Days In A Row!

Today and yesterday have been  fantastic weather-wise , hope you are sharing this also! Mr. Sew What is out fishing for the day ,leaving me at home to do some more finishing up of projects. Hurrah!  I have put the binding on a third quilt and have it to show....



It is a Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts pattern. And a quick peek of the scrappy back in Lynn 's Kansas Troubles fabric . After all they are close friends.

See it is labeled and ready ready for Prairie Women's Sewing Circle.

I have also finished one more top that I was working on. I just need to get it quilted....





I have put the binding on the front of another quilt but have yet to sew it down, so I will show it to you next time.  Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit