A Small Finish

I finished an embroidery block last night and so I have only one more to go before I can start putting them together!


I have finished part two of Primitive Gatherings 10th anniversary sew-a-long. I am doing the wool version. I have a pic for you...



Earlier I had answered a question on Mimmick and Simpson's blog and was a winner of a bag of Red and Cream scrap bags. So I decided to put them to good use in this small quilt! When I told Mr.SewWhat he actually giggled at me, more of a snicker really!  He just doesn't know how precious they are. Plus he doesn't know who Mimmick and Simpson are! I am doing a poor job of educating this man.

I came home from work today with some dessert for my eyes  and inspiration for my soul. A fat eighth bundle of Kim Diehl's newest line Farmhouse Fresh. At" Colorz for Quilts"  we will be starting her new club in September!

Chatter with you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit