Two Big Starts.

Crow Wing county fair starts this Tuesday and runs thru saturday , August 2nd.  Minnesota shop hop starts on Friday , August 1st.  I took my entries to the fair today early so that I might concentrate on my sewing today! I am volunteering to sell raffle tickets for our guild's raffle quilt on thursday and friday  at the fair.

Now to my sewing... at first I started off with some  2 1/2" squares , some half square triangles and some four patches.



I only had to make twelve blocks! I positioned them in the order I wanted them, with three rows of four.......



Once I had them arranged and put together,  I quilted and bound the 18 1/2" by 24 1/2" small quilt. Here it is finished....



This quilt is called "Meandering " by Kim Diehl.  I am sure I will be chattering with you this week , all for now, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit