The Last One!

Friday I finished my last Kim Diehl quilt from Simple Whatnots II. I have a few pics of the quilt in each progressive state. The name of this small quilt is "Village Square" in patchwork.


Pic taken on counter , not bound.



Pic taken on floor,not bound.



Pic taken outside,not bound.






Quilted and bound.


My guild is having a quilt show in June, an they have extended a challenge to all members. We are to construct a small quilt (18"  x 18" ) and use some muslin  fabric with  different words referring to home. I colored my fabric with ink and cut it apart and appliqued to the quilt.  I also have some crysals sewn on and watch gears. There are some embroidery stitches and lace to embellish. In the center is a picture put on fabric of a woman, who represents a mother and center of the home!





I still have to layer,quilt and bind.I needed this ready for May 11th, as it has to have a picture to enter in the show in June.  I am linking up with  Slow Stitching Sunday. Chatter later,Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit