A Finish

Yes I finished my "Gypsy Wife" quilt it is now residing with the quilter for the next three weeks. However I did not forget to take a pic for you. I also convinced my quilt holder to help me! It was my birthday , so I used guilt.







This was challenging and fun! I enjoyed using Jen Kingwell's fabric line and her pattern.

I would  like to share with you a cute little sewing gift given to me by  my friend Connie....


This is a small light that fits on your finger and directs a shot of light where ever you are hand sewing! So cute and it really works well!  You can replace the rubber band if it breaks, it slides in and out easily.  So neat, really love  this! Thank you again Connie. Chatter later,Martha!  I am linking up with  
crazymomquilts .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit