Another Sew-A-Long

I finished with the last step to the "Square Dance" and decided I didn't like it. I think I would have liked it if I had made each half rectangle the same light fabric . Because then the stars would be more visible. 




I am going to save it to put on the back of some other quilt. I thought I had plenty of sew-a-longs, but have decided to jump in on the Blockheads II . So I have caught up on the first 3 blocks of the quilt which comes out on Wednesdays.






They are doing blocks of all sizes, so it ought to be interesting. Like many of you I am getting tired of waiting on Thimblecreek for their finish setting instructions. Hopefully they will be up this Tuesday as promised! I do have plenty of other things to keep me busy, chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit