Off In The Mail!

I am a little bit perturbed with Joe at Thimblecreek who has been promising for a month that he would give setting directions for his "No Tricks Just Treats" sew-a-long. He has asked to wait two more weeks. I am tired of waiting and have just decided to do my own version. So I will be working on that today. Before I sent my granddaughter the quilt for her friend, I did manage to take some pics. Her father had passed away from cancer, if you didn't remember.






As you can see I went with an aqua blue for back and binding. I also made sure that I got the label sewn on too.


I have small squares placed randomly of his tee shirts in blue, green, and grey. Also some pieces of those shirts on back near the bottom.





Should arrive on Thursday.

All for now, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit