Keeping Busy

I have been making progress with my 3rd Saturday project and yesterday I finished it!


                           First I did 4 friendship star blocks.



Then I did 2 each of two fabric choices of these paddle-wheel blocks. So a total of four blocks. This is a mystery quilt. Next I was told to sew them together with the previously sewn snail's trail  blocks!




It is 88 1/2" long, so this definitely a queen size quilt!  


I also put another border on my summer camp quilt,  I picked my own adventure with pathways A. 



I cannot put on the other two sides until Friday when they give directions on the corner stones. 


I am off to work on my blockheads no.#5 so I will chatter with you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit