Sewing

Yes I have been doing some sewing, this pesky rain doesn't let you do much more. Going to Minnesota State Fair on Thursday , thank goodness no rain predicted .  It has helped my zucchini plants.

I finished appliqueing and trimmed down my first block for Lori Holt's "Autumn Love".  



And I have been slowly working on my Quilt of Valor quilt.   It is for my husband's uncle who is 96 years old, and served during WWII  as a 1st Lieutenant in the 101st Airborne as a paratrooper.  He was sent to the Eagle's Nest in  Berchtesgaden, Germany. This is where Hitler entertained  high ranking officers and those close to him. He did not live there though.

Just kept on making blocks.


Three rows, but not sewn together yet.

All sewn together, just needs pressing.
I have purchased the backing and have sewn it together.  Now I must make a label and press it tomorrow.  Hopefully by Friday I will have it at quilter's. Chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit