Behind the Scenes

Yes I have been diligently working on Lori Holt's "Autumn Love", but I have also started another piecing project. With so much handwork  in the evening,  and now finished with my hand quilting project, I had some  spare time. 
I started out doing some H blocks. My friend, Wanda Hanson, from  Exuberant Color , out to appreciate this! About 392 is what I need of these. Only have about 100 so far!




Then proceeded to make a few of these blocks....




And some of these blocks....




Yes it's scrappy!

Also cut a few background solid blocks....




I will show more of the progression as it comes, but I have only  made one other red and cream quilt and it was embroidery. I also have my three " Autumn Love"  blocks put together to show you...











Chatter later when I make some progress, thanks for stopping, Martha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit