No Excuses

I have no excuses for not posting sooner , just laziness I guess. 
I have taken a class from Pat Speth who has written about six books on nickel quilts, or charm squares. I have two of her books and made sure I got her to sign them for me. I thoroughly enjoyed her trunk show and class the next day.





We worked on  mystery block together.....

I will show you  picture of my Jacob's Ladder blocks when I get a few more made. I have also  finished my two blocks for the donation in the name of Maureen Busaker , who passed away from colon cancer. When all the blocks are done and put together the quilt will be donated to Habitat for Humanity.





I love the look of this Carolina Lilly block. So pretty!



I found this so soft flannel and bought two yards and cut on the fold. I then proceeded to pull threads and create the fringe on all sides. So I now have two soft winter scarves to use as gifts.



I have also made these three canvas gift bags  for gift giving.
I have my third Saturday group this week end , so I worked on my mystery quilt! I made 28 giant flying geese....








So I am definitely ready for Saturday , chatter later, Martha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit