Christmas Is Coming

In the blink of an eye , Christmas will be here! So I  have shut myself off in my sewing room. Having 12 inches of snow dumped on your driveway doesn't hurt either.  I have made three change purses....




Two bowl warmers for the microwave....




Three  holiday aprons....


 

 Six matching pot holders or trivets



I am also making a couple of teal Christmas ones ....

First the square layers  all put together. Then sewn in diagonal lines down the layers....


Then trimmed in a circle and bias binding added!


I do hand sew down the binding to the backing.

Three Diva Wallets....


















A Santa sack for the coal bucket near my front door, It actually sits outside. I left the stuffing in the plastic bag so it wouldn't get wet.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit