Christmas Is Coming

Yes Christmas is coming! Blogland is full of  it and so are Quilt stores. So I have made my first small wall hanging, approxiamately 54" square. It was a freebee pattern from Fat Quarter shop a number of years ago. I made a few changes with the ribbon bow. They had it 3d and sewn onto the quilt. I made it applique and also added some berries to it. Didn't buy anything new, just from stash
, even the backing. It's ready for the quilter, but going to wait until I have another one ready also. 





Backing is a white on white fabric.



I have started another Christmas project from 2013, from when Susan Lemmon owned  Colorz Quilt Shop.  It is a small quilt from Kate Spain. I think you could easily use it for placemats or pot holders too. This is the first block....


This is the small booklet....

Be safe , be kind, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit