New Blogger Format Stinks

 I have begun a new quilt with charm squares .  The pattern is by Pat Speth, "Five is a Cinch". I cut 5" strips from several fat quarters. I started out with a fat quarter bundle of "Flower Gatherings" designed by Lisa Bongean. I have some Judie  Rothermel, Jo Morton, Edyta Sitar and Thimbleberries.  I need 196 blocks for this queen size quilt. I only have a few finished, but thought I'd share them with you. Hope you enjoy the eye candy.







I have also been making overnight bags that attach to your suitcase handles. I have one totally finished and another almost done, with one left that is not started.





My sister sent me flowers for my birthday, thought I'd share a pic of those too.



I have been sewing some masks for my granddaughter that attends Northern Illinois University.




All for now, be safe and be kind, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit