Variety

 I finished another travel bag yesterday. Which leaves only one more to do.







I have made 7 Christmas stockings for my quilting guild, PineTree Patchworkers, giving back project.  These are for youth going thru a rough patch in their life, such as living in group homes or in foster care.





I also have a few more blocks for my "Five is a Cinch" quilt pattern by Pat Speth.







As you can see there are a lot of half square triangles and I had a problem throwing out the cut offs. So I started saving them, maybe I'll use these smaller blocks for the back of the quilt.....




Be kind and be still, Martha. Just a side note ,this past week has been especially rough on my husband and myself. We have lost  2 family members and one special friend this week.  I have one friend in ICU in a coma at present. None of these are covid-19 related.  Remember those around you in prayer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit