Daughter Lurking

 Even though my daughter may be lurking and reading this blog, I am going to share this knapsack/purse that I just finished making for her.


front with zippered pocket and white ultrasuede pull

back of purse


It matches a larger tote that I made her, both Tula dots. I have more pics showing inside pocket and lining.


inside lining pocket with elastic

pinned before sewing together

Looks grey in this pic, but actually black!

So I will be putting this in the mail to her Tuesday! Be safe and be kind , Martha.

Comments

mauer1996 said…
🙋‍♀️ me! I'm daughter lurking! 😆

Love it! Can't wait to use my bags! They won't lose me on our trip, just look for the polka dots! Thanks mom! Love having a craft Tandberg mama!
mauer1996 said…
Love having a crafty talented mama*

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit